Blackberry Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- 15-20 Fresh Blackberries
- 1 tablespoon of Sugar
- 5.3 OZ Vanilla Coconut Greek Yogurt
- 2- 3 tablespoons of Lite Cool Whip
- 8 Graham Crackers
This is a super simple and easy recipe (inspired by Andreaschoice). Best part about this sandwich recipe, you can customize it to your own liking...choose your own yogurt flavors, add your favorite fruits, and most importantly have fun making them! For people with a serious sweet-tooth like myself, this is definitely a healthier option. Eat it at anytime of the day, for breakfast, as a snack, and of course dessert!
So let's get started...
1. Cut the blackberries in half.
2. Place the cut up blackberries into a sauce pan, and add sugar.
3. Let the blackberries and sugar sit on low heat and cook until the sauce is done.
3. In an empty bowl, mix the vanilla coconut greek yogurt and a couple of tablespoons of light cool whip together.
4. Once the blackberry sauce is done and cooled off, add to the mixture of vanilla coconut greek yogurt and light cool whip and mix well.
5. Place the graham crackers on a tray covered with foil.
6. Start adding the "ice cream" mixture on top of the graham crackers.
7. Add another graham cracker on top to create a sandwich.
8. Place the blackberry vanilla coconut ice cream sandwiches in the freezer.
9. Let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour, cut the sandwiches into sections and place in a container.
10. Serve and Enjoy!
(I personally like my sandwiches to be a little melted, so I take them out of the freezer about 15-20 minutes before eating.)
Add me on Snapchat: PicturePayal
I walk you through step by step on how I make these sandwiches!